One of Mumbai’s most alluring charms is that there is just as much to see, taste, and enjoy inside the city as there is outside. When you visit Mumbai, you can indulge in a wide range of incredibly captivating and entertaining activities. Still, you can also take advantage of some truly incredible getaways at the nearby hill stations of Lonavala, Khandala, and others. Because of its breathtaking beauty and the many tourist opportunities it provides visitors, Lonavala has been and remains the love interest of many. A few gorgeous areas in and around Lonavala will tempt you to opt for a Car Rental in Lonavala and travel to the hill station.
Places To Visit In Lonavala For A Memorable Nature Trip!
There are many interesting sites to explore, ranging from natural hotspots to artificial structures. Check out these attractions you must see:
- Kune Falls
The most well-known waterfall in Lonavala is Kune Falls, the fourteenth-largest waterfall in India. The Sahyadris’ dense forests and mountain bluffs, where the river pours down three levels, provide the most magical scenery. For the greatest views, go during the monsoon season.
- Lonavala Wax Museum
The Lonavala Wax Museum is a unique tourist attraction in the area. It is the first wax museum in the nation and contains statues of well-known Indians in sports, acting, politics, and society.
- Della Adventure Park
Della Adventure Park is a well-known amusement park in the area. It is home to Lonavala’s best and only water park, a variety of other entertainment and recreational opportunities and a hotel.
- Tiger’s Leap Point
The most popular viewing spot, Tiger’s Leap Point, is situated on a hilltop and resembles a tiger leaping down a cliff. It is renowned for its views of the sunrise and sunset.
- Pawna Lake & Dam
The community’s largest and most picturesque lake is Pawna Lake & Dam. Outdoor activities like hiking, fishing, camping, and boating are available here. Do come here in the winter to observe the birds.
Top Reasons To Use Cab Rental Services When Visiting Lonavala
A trip to the hill station is as enjoyable as being in the heart of the area’s natural splendour. By choosing a Mumbai to Lonavala Cab, you can increase the enjoyment of your trip there.
- Your trip to Lonavala will be made even more delightful by savaari, which has been setting standards in the car rental industry with well-trained drivers, first-rate vehicles, and a dedication to client satisfaction.
- You might be surprised to learn that Lonavala is where you could easily spend 2 to 3 days on vacation because there is so much to do and see. Instead of focusing on driving, just take in the stunning surroundings.
- Some of these locations may need you to go more than 10 kilometres within and outside of Lonavala; thus, deciding to rent a car is the wiser decision.
- If you don’t particularly appreciate driving on such routes, you should avoid taking on the difficult chore of navigating the car across the challenging terrain of the hills.
- You may relax while being driven to all the lovely spots in Lonavala with your family and comfortably sit in your automobile, thanks to the wide selection of available vehicles.
Get ready to feel the incredible emotions that come from travelling with your family and friends down winding roads around beautiful hills. You may obtain all of this and more with ease thanks to Savari’s excellent car rental services.