Even trained writers can sometimes find it difficult to write a brief and precise. A CV – Curriculum Vitae – is typically a list of personal skills, work experience, education, possibly voluntary work and your professional skills, such as IT and language, in an easy-to-read A4 format. Although the specific circumstances vary from person to person, a career coach can help a job seeker make resume writing easier. No matter how much experience you have with CV writing, the career coach can help you write it better. This can be decisive in relation to whether you get a job or not. A CV is not the only thing that determines whether you get a job, but it can contribute to leaving a strong first impression if it is a good one. Here at assignment homework, we have associated a number of coaches,
A career coach can help you with this:
- Identification of competences
- Setting up CV
- What to include in your CV
- What you should avoid writing in your CV
- Your CV’s interaction with the job application
Get Help with Our recommended & Professional CV Writing Help in Birmingham
How to write a creative and exciting CV
Below you will find a number of basic tips and tricks about CV writing:
- Keep it simple – Although some may be tempted to use a lot of flashy and exciting adjectives, it can also be too much of a good thing. If, on the other hand, you write short and precise sentences in your CV, it makes it easier for the reader to scan and analyze it.
- Keep it short – Most people like to list their achievements, but there may still be good reason why you should keep your CV to one A4 page. Conciseness is an art, but it’s an art that can be learned with the guidance of the right career coach.
- A captivating objective – One of the areas on the CV where you can allow yourself to be a little creative is around your objectives. Here you can catch the reader’s attention compared to the rest of the CV by being funny and colorful in your language.
- For those who need a little more help, a career coach can offer additional tips and advice on how to write the perfect CV.
Career coaching: CV writing
A CV is an important part of the job search process when searching for your dream job. It gives an all-important first impression – even if it is in paper form. A career coach can help you completely through CV writing, both in relation to what is good to write on the CV and what should be avoided. Our affiliated coaches are specialists in everything to do with careers, incl. CV writing. For those who need a little more help writing their CV, career coaching via assignment-homework.co might be the solution.