Even when they use video content in online stores, most marketers still have trouble getting customers to buy. To boost conversions, you need to know how to use video content.
Most ecommerce stores don’t have a lot of money to spend on marketing. Their main goal is to use marketing tools and strategies that get the most out of the money they spend. According to an ecommerce development agency, video content is the perfect choice at every stage of the sales funnel.
The Best Ways to Use Video to Increase Your Ecommerce Conversions
Here are five tips on how to use videos to increase your ecommerce conversions.
1. Promote your services
Internet videos are increasing. Not unusual, but popular. We rarely buy things without first watching a purchasing guide. Buying guide films assist customers in grasping product descriptions.
If you sell many goods in the same category or similar ones, a purchasing guide video will assist visitors’ choices.
Online shops shouldn’t be discouraged by customers’ video requests. Video boosts conversions. With Premiere Pro Presets, transitions, special effects, and high-quality product images, you can produce multiple films quickly.
2. Entertaining visitors
Video material is popular, but it’s not perfect. Video length is the main issue. Online businesses aim to fit plenty of information into one product video.
Consumers’ reaction times are decreasing. Short product videos are more effective. You might include many product videos in your marketing campaign.
Engagement increases Your Ecommerce Conversions. This video kind introduces the product and develops an interest in its characteristics and function. Include brief product tour films to keep people interested.
High-quality photos and camera angles are used in product tour films. The product tour video lets online shoppers see the goods from all sides.
Start the video with the most important product information to keep your attention and also Increase Your Ecommerce Conversions.
3. Give clear information about the product’s features
Product videos that show how your ecommerce products work and what they can do are the real deal. About two-thirds of customers who watch a video about a product buy it.
Keep in mind that 60% of prospects would rather watch the video first before reading the product page’s description.
An explainer video is amongst the greatest tools an ecommerce business can have. Why?
- First of all, it stimulates the customers’ sight and hearing. This is better than writing a 2,000-word guide about the product’s features.
- Second, explainer videos make it easy to understand a product’s technical and complicated parts.
- Third, the viewers will be deeply affected by the personality and emotion that explainer videos have.
Explainer videos use different ways to persuade people. Most of the time, these videos start by talking about the problems that customers have, then list the best product features and how they can help solve the problems.
Some online stores use videos to show how to buy something or to show off the best parts of their ecommerce brand. A good animated explainer video will help Increase Your Ecommerce Conversions and have a bigger effect than other types of videos. You can contact any web development services to get explainer videos.
4. Handle questions and concerns from customers well.
At this point in the sales funnel, people who visit your online store are very likely to buy from you. There are still some questions or worries in their minds that make buying hard for them.
- Their questions could be about the product, the ecommerce website, the process of buying, shipping, payment, the warranty, and so on.
- You can effectively answer all of their questions and concerns by including how-to videos, FAQ videos, and customer support videos in your ecommerce marketing plan.
- Marketers have learned that FAQ videos make it easier to persuade people and make them feel something.
- Your Shopify store will also look professional if you have videos for customer service. Also, the video content makes a personal connection with the prospects by answering most visitors’ questions.
- You can add topic timestamps to the FAQ video to make it easier for customers to move around. You could also use a number of short, to-the-point videos to keep people interested.
- Videos are a good way for customer service staff to answer questions and deal with problems before and after a sale.
- After-sale, installation, how-to videos, and other types of customer support videos make customers happy. These videos also help set up future sales for the same customers.
Do you agree that a video is an effective tool for ecommerce? If so, it’s time for you to start making your own plan to Increase Your Ecommerce Conversions! The advice in this post should get you off to a good start. But don’t forget that the most important thing is to try different things and see what works best for you and your customers.
Also read this blog pepperboy.